Goodman GSXH501810 1.5 Ton, 15.2 SEER2 Air Conditioner, Single Stage Scroll Compressor, 1/8HP PSC Condenser Fan Motor, ⅜" Liq. ¾" Suct., 20A 208/230-1, 26"W x 26"D x 27"H, 126 lbs.
High-Efficiency Split System Air Conditioner
Up to 15.2 SEER2
Copeland® CoreSense Diagnostics
Constantly monitoring the performance of your Goodman® brand air conditioner, this advanced diagnostics system provides insight for accurate troubleshooting and quick diagnosis and repairs. Using the compressor as a sensor, CoreSense Diagnostics delivers active protection and will proactively shut the system down should it detect conditions that could damage the compressor. As a result, catastrophic failures and extensive, costly repairs are often avoided.
You can be assured that your Goodman brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements such as a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Goodman brand GSXH5 Air Conditioner offers up to 15.2 SEER2 energy-efficiency performance.
The owner of this central air conditioning system will appreciate the energy savings and money-saving comfort that this product delivers (compared to lower SEER products). Further, the unit features an attractive louvered metal coil guard that protects the coil from damage plus a powder-paint finish that provides premium durability and improved UV protection.
Product Limited Warranty
The compressor and functional parts in your Goodman brand GSXH5 Air conditioner system are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of this warranty, please see your local Goodman dealer or click on the consumer brochure.
At Goodman, we believe in American dependability. Units are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
• High-efficiency scroll compressor
• Factory-installed filter drier
• Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
• Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil -5mm diameter on 1.5-3.0T
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy-to-access gauge ports
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI Certified
• ETL Listed
• Removable grille-style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Steel louver coil guard
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories