Goodman Gas Furnace GM9C800403AN 80% AFUE, 40,000 BTU/h, Two Stage, Upflow/Horizontal, 14" Wide, 9 Spd ECM 15A, 0.5HP, 105lbs. 14" W x 28" D x 33-3/8" H
GM9C80 - 80% AFUE Gas Furnaces
Energy-Efficient Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
Two-Stage Gas Valve Provides Quiet, Economical Heating
Multi-Speed, ECM Circulator Motor
A gas furnace is a piece of equipment from which you expect years of uninterrupted service. Goodman® brand gas furnaces live up to expectations through intelligently designed components that benefit from decades of performance testing and refinement, like our new aluminized steel heat exchanger. And with outstanding warranties* that demonstrate our confidence, you can purchase an Goodman brand furnace saying, “Thank Goodness for Goodman®.”
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Goodman brand GM9C80 Two-Stage, Multi-Speed Gas Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. With a sound-isolated blower assembly and a heavy-gauge steel cabinet, it offers quiet and efficient performance compared to furnaces with single speed motors.
If you want to consider an affordable 80% AFUE gas furnace that the Goodman brand offers but don’t need the efficiency provided by a 90% furnace, install this furnace and enjoy the energy and money savings year after year (compared to single-stage gas furnaces). This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
Product Limited Warranty
If the heat exchanger in this gas furnace fails within the first ten years for the original, registered homeowner, we will provide a new furnace at no cost. This furnace also has a Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty and a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Goodman brand dealer.
• Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
• Efficient and quiet multi-speed ECM circulator motor
• SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
• Self-diagnostic control board
• Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
• Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
• California Low NOx emissions-compliant models available
• AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
• Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
• Multi-position installation: GM9C80: upflow, horizontal left or right
• Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
• Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
• Cabinet air leakage ≤ 2%
• Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations