Amana ASZH502410 2 Ton, 15.2 SEER2, 7.8 HSPF2 Heat Pump, Single Stage Scroll Compressor, 1/6HP PSC Condenser Fan Motor, ⅜" Liq. ¾" Suct., 25A 208/230-1, 35-1/2"W x 35-1/2"D x 35-3/4"H, 71 dBA, 193 lbs.
ASZH5 - Heat Pumps
High-Efficiency Heat Pump, Up to 15.2 SEER2 & 7.8 HSPF2
SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating is a measure designated by the U.S. Department of Energy and gives you a good idea of the performance you can expect from heat pumps. At a 15.2-SEER2 cooling rating, the Amana® brand ASZH5 Heat Pump can deliver an up to 7.8 HSPF2 (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor).
Copper tube / enhanced aluminum fin coil
Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil-5mm diameter on 1.5-3.5T
You can be assured that your Amana brand heat pump will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements such as a specially designed sound-control top.
Product Limited Warranty
The compressor in your new heat pump system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* on selected gas furnace, air conditioner and heat pump models, good for as long as the purchaser owns his/her home. If the compressor or heat exchanger fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a new furnace or condenser will be provided at no charge. All remaining functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*.
• High-Efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor
• Advanced Copeland® CoreSense technology
• Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil-5mm diameter on 1.5-3.5T
• SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
• Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
• Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
• Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
• Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
• High and low-pressure switches
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
• Copper tube / enhanced aluminum fin coil
• AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
• Removable grille-style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Steel louver coil guard with rust-resistant screws
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed for field-installed accessories