Amana ASZH402410 2 Ton, 14.3 SEER2, 7.5 HSPF2 Heat Pump, Single Stage Scroll Compressor, 1/6HP PSC Condenser Fan Motor, ⅜" Liq. ¾" Suct., 25A 208/230-1, 29"W x 29"D x 35-11/16"H, 72 dBA, 164 lbs.
ASZH4 - Heat Pumps
High-Efficiency Split System Heat Pump, 14.3 SEER2/ 7.5 HSPF2
High-Efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor
Advanced Copeland® CoreSense technology
SEER or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating is a measure designated by the U.S. Department of Energy and gives you a good idea of the performance you can expect from heat pumps. At a 14.3 SEER2 cooling rating, the Amana® brand ASZH4 Heat Pump can deliver an 7.5 HSPF2 (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor).
When you choose an energy efficient Amana brand heat pump, year-round indoor comfort is combined with year-round savings compared to lower SEER-rated heat pumps.
Copeland ComfortAlert™ Diagnostics Module
Engineered into all premium Amana brand units, ComfortAlert enables the performance of your heat pump to be remotely monitored by your HVAC contractor.
Proactively detecting operation deficiencies and potential systems issues not only helps
ensure uninterrupted comfort; it prevents minor service requirements from becoming major repairs.
You can be assured that your Amana brand heat pump will provide you with quiet operation.
To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements such as a specially designed sound-control top.
Product Limited Warranty
For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please see your local Amana brand dealer or click on the consumer brochure.
The owner of this heat pump system will appreciate the year-round energy savings and money-saving comfort that this product delivers year after year. Further, the unit features an attractive louvered metal coil guard that protects the coil from damage plus a powder-paint finish that provides premium durability and improved UV protection.
• High-Efficiency Copeland® scroll compressor
• Advanced Copeland® CoreSense technology
• Enhanced aluminum fin coil with 5mm diameter copper tubes in 1.5- to 3.5-ton
• SmartShift® technology to ensure quiet reliable defrost
• Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
• Factory-installed bi-flow liquid-line filter drier
• Factory-installed suction-line accumulator
• Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
• Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
• High and low-pressure switches
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
• AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
• Removable grille-style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Steel louver coil guard with rust-resistant screws
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed for field-installed accessories