Amana ASXH504210 3.5 Ton, 15.2 SEER2 Air Conditioner, Single Stage Scroll Compressor, 1/6HP PSC Condenser Fan Motor, ⅜" Liq. ⅞" Suct., 40A 208/230-1, 35-1/2"W x 35-1/2"D x 36-1/2"H, 71 dBA, 260 lbs.
ASXH5 - Air Conditioners
High-Efficiency Air Conditioner Split System Air Conditioner
Up to 17 SEER2
Copeland® CoreSense Diagnostics
Constantly monitoring the performance of your Amana® brand air conditioner, this advanced diagnostics system provides insight for accurate troubleshooting and quick diagnosis and repairs. Using the compressor as a sensor, CoreSense Diagnostics delivers active protection and will proactively shut the system down should it detect conditions that could damage the compressor. As a result, catastrophic failures and extensive, costly repairs are often avoided.
You can be assured that your Amana brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements such as a specially designed sound-control top.Energy Efficiency
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand ASXH5 Air Conditioner offers up to 17 SEER2 energy-efficiency performance.
Product Limited Warranty
The compressor in your new system is covered by a Lifetime Unit Replacement Limited Warranty* on air conditioner and heat pump models, If the compressor fails in use at the original registered homeowner’s residence, a condenser will be provided at no charge. The functional parts in your Amana brand ASXH5 Air conditioner system are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. For a full description of this warranty, please see your local Amana dealer or click on the consumer brochure.
The owner of this central air conditioning system will appreciate the energy savings and money-saving comfort that this product delivers (compared to lower SEER products). Further, the unit features an attractive louvered metal coil guard that protects the coil from damage plus a powder-paint finish that provides premium durability and improved UV protection.
• High-efficiency Copeland scroll compressor
• Advanced Copeland CoreSense technology
• High-density foam compressor sound blanket
• Factory-installed filter drier
• High and low pressure switches
• Copper tube/enhanced aluminum fin coil
• Fully charged for 15’ of tubing length
• Service valves with sweat connections and easy access to gauge ports
• Contactor with lug connection
• Ground lug connection
• AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
• Removable grille-style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
• Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet
• Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
• Steel louver coil guard with Rust-resistant screws
• Top and side maintenance access
• Single-panel access to controls with space provided for field-installed accessories