Out of stock
Only 0 left
ADP™ HE35148A170A0000AP HE Series Uncased Evaporator Coil, 4 ton nominal, R-22 and R-410A compatible
ADP™ HE35148A170A0000AP HE Series Uncased Evaporator Coil, 4 ton nominal, R-22 and R-410A compatible, Upflow and Downflow, 3/8 Inch Liquid Line, 7/8 Inch Suction Line, Copper Tube, Aluminum Fin, Plastic, 17 Inch W x 21 Inch H x 19-1/2 Inch D
HE Series – Product Features
• High efficiency lanced fin design.
• “No-hassle” 10 year warranty ~ Registration required.
• R-22, R-410A, AC compatible.
• All coils have durable packaging with bar coded labels on the box.
• Threaded expansion valves available as a field installed kit.
• Coils are air pressure tested at 500 psi, leak tested with helium, sealed with rubber plugs, then charged with dry air.
• Piston options include externally accessible body for easy piston change out and/or TXV installation.
• Liquid line refrigerant connections are 3/8" ODF.
• Suction line refrigerant connections are 3/4" ODF
• Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing on both copper and aluminum slab models.
• Corrosion resistant coil header plates.
• Foam drain seal for reduced air leakage.
• Non-captive refrigerant lines with long stubs make for easy installation.
• Dual 3/4" FPT condensate drains on front-left and front-right side of drain pans.
• UV resistant drain pans are molded of high temperature (450 deg. F) engineered polymer.
• Microban® antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of mold and mildew in the drain pan.
• HydroTEC™ low water retention drain pan.
WARNING—Face velocity above 350 ft/min. is not recommended for downflow or counterflow applications due to potential water blow-off.
Standard/Approvals: AHRI Certified, ETL Listed
|Cooling Capacity||48 MBtuH|
|Dimensions||21 Inch L x 17 Inch W x 19-1/2 Inch H|
|Flow Rate||1600 cfm|
|Individual Item Weight||1.0000|
|Liquid Line Size||3/8 Inch|
|Manufacturer||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Manufacturer Name||Advanced Distributor Products|
|Nominal Capacity||4 ton|
|Refrigerant Type||R-22, R-410A|
|Suction Line Size||3/4 Inch|
We're here to help! Speak with a Customer Service specialist today.708-468-8920
Open: Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4pm